NEW HARTFORD LOCATION:
1729 Burrstone Road,
New Hartford, NY 13413
Whether it’s a simple procedure or advanced surgery, our goal is to help you achieve your best level of health. At Slocum-Dickson, our general surgeon, Dr. McBride, works with you to plan a surgical treatment based on your individual needs. Our goal is to put you on a path to a safe, healthy, positive recovery.
Slocum-Dickson General Surgery provides expert care for a variety of surgical procedures. Please call the office regarding any specific condition or procedure and we will gladly answer your questions at (315) 798-1670.
Most Common Illnesses We Treat:
- Hernias – Inguinal, Ventral, Umbilical, & Other Types of Hernia
- Gall Bladder Disease – Biliary Dyskinesia, Gallstones, etc.
- Skin Cancers and Benign Skin Lesions
- Breast Cancer and Benign Breast Conditions
- Thyroid Cancer and Benign Thyroid Conditions
- Colon Cancer and Benign Colon Conditions (Diverticulitis)
- Stomach and Small Bowel Cancer and Benign Conditions
- Benign Conditions of the Lungs, Pleura, and Diaphragm
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
Slocum-Dickson’s General Surgeon
Nils-Tomas D. McBride, MD is a General Surgeon, graduating from the Easton Hospital General Surgery Residency Program after serving as chief resident. He received additional training as a cardiothoracic surgery fellow at Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. McBride completed his medical education at St. George’s School of Medicine.
Procedures & Services
Dr. McBride performs most general surgery procedures including but not limited to: hernia repairs, laparoscopy, thoracoscopy, colonoscopy, EGD, excision of skin lesions, breast surgery, and carotid endarterectomy. Please feel free to call the office at (315) 798-1670 and we will gladly address any questions or concerns.